No worries at all! We understand you may change your mind every now and then. We are happy to offer a 15-day, no-questions-asked return policy (we will refund you the money in whatever form of payment was done for the order, example: credit card payment will have a credit card refund, COD payments will have an online cash transfer, UPI payments will be refunded back to your UPI account). Please note that we only accept unused and unworn items that still have the tag attached.
Please allow for two weeks from the time that you send the parcel, for us to process your refund. Your return shipping charges will be free if you choose to use our logistics partners.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-210-0202 for pick-up instructions. Please keep the parcel packed and ready and address all returns to:
Nykaa Fashion Pvt Ltd, C12 Ground Floor, Bhumi World Industrial, Pimplas Village, Bhiwandi - 421302, Maharashtra, India
2. I would like to cancel something I have bought:
We can only accept requests for cancellations before an order is dispatched. Once an order is dispatched and you would like to cancel it, please call us at 1800-210-0202 or email us at email@example.com
3. Can I exchange an item with another one on your website?
Currently, we are not able to process any exchanges. If you would like a replacement for the same item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800-210-0202
4. How will I know if you've received my return package?
Once you send us your parcel, please allow for two weeks for your package to arrive and for us to process your refund
Payment and Billing
What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept Debit and Credit Cards for Visa/MasterCard/AMEX, NetBanking, UPI, and Cash On Delivery.
We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Information.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours”, “Pipa Bella” refers to Nykaa Fashion Private Limited. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’ or ‘Customer’, this means YOU (a user of the Website).
WHO WE ARE
This website and the brand Pipa Bella is owned and operated by Nykaa Fashion Private Limited, having it’s principal place of business in India. Legal Entity Name is a company incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at . Nykaa Fashion Private Limited is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing, and retailing jewellery and fashion accessories (“Business”) through the e-commerce platform developed and owned by Legal Entity Name and its affiliates to conduct its Business.
ROLES WE PLAY
We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Information about you.
We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Information on behalf of another Data Controller
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Information handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations.
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you, convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with Pipa Bella, and generally maintain your accounts with us. As per applicable laws, we also use this information to customize your experience and improve Pipa Bella.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide while using Pipa Bella or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our Website. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
Information We Collect About You:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services.
We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising , search results, and other personalized content.
Information From Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Categories of Personal Information we may collect and process are as follows;
Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- Details such as Transaction amount, bank name, card number, card type.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- Technical details such as device information, location, and network carrier when you use our mobile applications
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Information we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages, and calls
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our platform, pages viewed, etc.
PURPOSES OF GATHERING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
Purchase and Delivery of Products and Services
● We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
Provide, Troubleshoot and Improve Pipa Bella
● We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our Platform.
Recommendations and Personalization
● We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with us.
Communicate With You
● We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Pipa Bella via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
● We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our sites are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may disclose personal information to third parties and you hereby consent to such disclosure. We have appropriate contracts in place with our third-party partners. This means that they cannot do anything with your Personal Information which is outside of the scope permitted by us. They hold it securely and retain it only for the period specified in our contracts with them."
This disclosure may be required for us in connection to provision of our services such as :
- Order processing - For instance using a third party order management system to track and document the orders you place with us.
- Delivering packages - For instance using third party delivery service providers to ensure delivery of orders placed by You.
- Sending emails, communication and marketing assistance - To optimize our methods and channels of communication with You.
- Processing payments - To enable secure and convenient modes of payment processing.
- Providing customer support - To collate Your queries received via different modes and ensure timely resolution.
- Analyzing data to continuously better our services and for prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of fraudulent or illegal activities related to our products and services.
We might also disclose your Personal Information to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, to protect the safety of any person, to address fraud, security, or technical issues, or to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our products & services.
We hereby confirm that we do not sell or rent your information to any third party .
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Information to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Information to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
- need to provide you with products or services
- where you have initiated a payment
- have a legal obligation to do so, e.g., to assist with detecting and preventing fraud
- have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- have a legitimate business reason for doing so
- want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services
- have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- Improve your online experience for using our product
To whom your Personal Information may be disclosed:
We may disclose your Personal Information for the above purposes to other parties including:
- Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors, and officers)
- Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Information as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators, and arbitration tribunals
- Overseas regulators
- Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Information with by you
You hereby give us your consent for such disclosure of your personal data or information as set out aforesaid.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFER
You understand and accept that these countries may have differing (and potentially less stringent) laws relating to the degree of confidentiality afforded to the information it holds and that such information can become subject to the laws and disclosure requirements of such countries, including disclosure to governmental bodies, regulatory agencies, and private persons, as a result of applicable governmental or regulatory inquiry, court order or other similar process. In addition, a number of countries have agreements with other countries providing for exchange of information for law enforcement, tax, and other purposes.
You hereby give us your consent for transfer of your personal data or information to other body corporate or a person located in your residential country or located in any other country.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information in our custody. We use industry standard technical and organizational measures to secure the information we collect from you. Our website stores your information on servers which take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Information in line with our policies.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our platform is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Information to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with Pipa Bella, you have rights over your Personal Information. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal Information, correct any errors among others. In the event that you are not satisfied with our response or have unresolved concerns, you can get in touch with us to resolve the issue by means of email@example.com
CUSTOMER GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
Customer satisfaction is one of the key focus areas and an integral part of Pipa Bella’s founding principles and business policies. We strongly believe that Customer satisfaction is the most important factor in the growth and development of our business and hence, at Pipa Bella we have adopted Customer centricity as a priority in developing our business processes. This Customer Grievance Redressal Policy summarises and outlines the framework for addressing Customer grievances.
The objective of this Grievance Policy is to provide a framework:
- to ensure provision of timely and effective resolution of issues raised by Customers.
- to keep Customers informed about the manner in which they can reach out to us to resolve their queries and grievances.
3.PRINCIPLES GOVERNING THE GRIEVANCE POLICY
Policy on grievance redressal is governed by the following principles:
- Customers shall be treated fairly at all times.
- Issues raised by Customers are always attended with courtesy and in time.
- Customers are provided with effective and satisfactory resolution within a reasonable time period.
- Customers are fully informed of avenues to escalate their issues/ grievances if they are not fully satisfied with the response to their complaints.
Any customer can reach out to our Customer Support team/ representative through telephonic or electronic mode in the following manner. (You may also access this information at :
Email Customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at Customer Service Desk
- Phone: 1800-210-0202 (Mon to Sat, 10AM to 7PM)
- Lodge a ticket with the Customer Service Team
- The Customer may choose to lodge a complaint at email@example.com. A ticket number shall be provided on the Customer's registered email address for each complaint lodged through which the Customer can track the status of the complaint. On response/follow up calls or emails, The Customer Service representative may ask for the ticket number from the Customer for verification purposes.
Chat with our Customer Service Team
- WhatsApp Chat : +91 9004672600 (Mon to Sat, 10AM to 7PM)
Specific complaint numbers will be given to the complaints lodged by the customers to help them track the status of their complaints. Customers will be offered a customer support facility during the business hours (Mon to Sat, 10AM to 7 PM)
Given below are the contact details, name and designation of the Grievance Officer of Pipa Bella. This information is provided in accordance with applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under and the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020:
Name: Mr. Nilesh Soni
Designation: Assistant Vice President - Customer Service
Address: Nykaa Fashion Private. Ltd. 104, Vasan Udyog Bhavan, Sun Mill Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1800 266 3333
Time: Mon to Sat ( 10AM to 7 PM)
6.NEED TO KNOW:
- Pipa Bella DOES NOT solicit confidential details like your OTP/CVV/PIN/Card Number/ Bank account details through any means. Pipa Bella never calls users/customers with offers, discounts on products and offering free gifts.
- Scamsters/fraudsters attempt various techniques such as ‘phishing’, to contact, influence and defraud consumers. Pipa Bella regularly cautions its customers against sharing any personal or payment sensitive information with unknown persons as such sharing leads to unauthorized use and/or fraud and consequent financial loss.
- Pipa Bella shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense incurred by a Customer where the Customer has shared personal and/or payment sensitive information with scamsters/fraudsters.
- We also request and encourage our Customers to report such attempts or incidents to our Grievance officer (or Customer care) to enable us to investigate and explore legal recourse.
- Pipa Bella reserves the right to divert the e-mails to email@example.com in event customers have directly written to firstname.lastname@example.org without exhausting the Grievance Redressal communication Procedure mentioned above
- Pipa Bella relies on payment partners and banks. In certain cases involving payment/refund issues, we might see a delay as that is beyond our control once we pass the investigation to them however, we try our best not to exceed timelines stated in this policy
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES